Wednesday 27 January 2016

Perfectly Artistic Wildflower Fields


As soon as I saw the purple floral design paper in the SAB freebie set "Wildflower Fields", I knew that it would have to be a main feature on at least one of my cards. I love the vibrant pops of colour that the flowers give to such a deep background colour.

As with this card, I took one of the floral designs and enlarged on it, hand sketching the flower embellishments on a sheet of Perfectly Artistic paper (a limited edition Sale-A-Bration set available until Feb 15th) A strip of yellow (also from Perfectly Artistic) and dash of green (from Wildflower Feilds) adds depth to the design, with some metallic thread and sequins to finish off.

I have relied on Another Thankyou for the sentiment (I'm still working through the post surgical thankyou cards!!)

 Have you managed to get all the Sale-a-Bration sets you were after? Remember that the Perfectly Artistic Paper (above and here), the Hello stamp set (featured here) and the Sky is the Limit stamp set (which I will feature on Friday) are only available until 15th February.

Have a great day and hope you get some crafting done!

Love Em

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment