Thursday 21 January 2016

My Friend


Hi everyone. I wanted to share a quick card today made with 2 of the Sale-a-bration goodies, the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper, and the limited edition Hello stamps (available until Feb 15 or until stock runs out.) The other bits and pieces I have used are cardstock (I used Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron and Whisper White) a few sequins and pearls from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit, and from the annual catalogue some Dotted Lace Watermelon ribbon and some Silver Metallic Thread.

The freestyle dot pattern on the DSP makes it easy to coordinate with practically any product. I didnt quite have enough Mint Macaron for a full matt underneath, however the partial mat seems to add to the whimsical style. I also pinched the sentiment matt from under the spotted paper!!

The 'My Friend' sentiment makes this card perfect for pretty much any occasion. I love to have a few cards on hand that are not occasion specific for those times when you just want to give a card for no reason (or a reason that isnt easily defined with one sentiment)

Hope you have a great day,

Love Em Just a reminder, for every $90Au you spend with me during Sale-a-bration, you recieve your choice of a free item, just like the ones above. Too see all the Stampin'Up! goodies, select SHOP in the sidebar and remember to choose me, Em Robinson, as your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator Australia Wide

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment