Monday 25 January 2016

I think In Colors are Great


I love that Stampin'Up! stick to four main colour families, or 40 colours. It means I can easily mix and match old and new items, or product from different ranges. It also means I can shop online knowing I'm not going to end up with the wrong shade cardstock.

That said, variety is the spice of life, and so we have 10 additional colours, 5 released each year, and they run for two years. The In Colors trend according to fashion, homewares etc, and are a great way to inject new up to the minute colour into any project.

The simple card above features 2 of the 2014 In Colours (Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon) and 3 of the 2015 colours (Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush) The circle sentiment is from the set of the same name (I think You're Great) and the rest of the circle stamps are from the Project Life "This is the Life" set. I love to add a little faux stitching with a Project Life pen.

The Occasions catalogue (out now) features heaps of great papers and embellishments mixing up the In Colours with traditional Stampin'Up! colours. Remember too that the great new Project Life stamps "Memories in the Making" can also be used to make great cards.

Much Love,  Em

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment