Friday 29 January 2016

Sky is the Limit


Before Stampin'Up! I used to find it really hard to make cards for men. I had lots of cute "boy" themed scrapbooking papers, but none of them really suited a man card. I love that Stampin'Up! have lots of great stamps perfect for a masculine card (I will pop some of my favourites in the shop showcase below)

This year we have an extra treat, the Sky is the Limit set is perfect for little boys to grown men... and you can get your hands on it for FREE! It is only available until 15th Feb, so you will have to get in quick if you want to add it to your collection.

Pairing the airplane image with the cloud paper gives a bit of a whimsical edge, set off against a colour combination of Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso. Whilst I have used preprinted paper from the Sweet Lil Things range, the stamp set also includes cloud designs perfect for creating your own background.

Here are the supplies I used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Want other masculine images? Why not try these sets?
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Enjoy your weekend. Em

No comments:

Post a Comment