Tuesday 19 January 2016

Baby Shoe Gift Card Envelope


Whilst looking at a few free templates on this site, I came across one for a Baby Shoe Favour Cup. There was no "finished item" picture but I figured I would try it out and see what it was like. As I had earlier made the Exploding Box card (see more here) for a baby shower, I had lots of scraps left over that I thought would be perfect for this project. The papers are taken from the gorgeous Love Blossoms paper stack in the Occasions Catalogue.

The shoe was easy to make using Tombow Adhesive. I did get tiny bit stuck to it at one stage... luckily Tombow doesnt dry too fast! I added a little bow and part of a doily (both from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit) to complete the look.


The "Congrats" sentiment is from the Perfect Pairings set (one of the great Sale-a-bration free sets this year) and is stamped with Blushing Bride ink. The three enamel dots are left over from the now retired Holiday Catalogue.


I actually designed the envelope myself, but if you are after something simple, this die by Stampin'Up! creates gorgeous little gift card envelopes in conjunction with the Big Shot machine.


The envelope closure is a simple circle punch, adhered on the bottom half only, so that the envelop flap can tuck behind the top half.

I love how this project come up and am looking forward to making a "boy" version. I also think the shoes would make perfect favour cups for a baby shower,  although they are a bit time consuming to make.

Pop back soon for another fun project and dont forget, you can get all your Stampin'Up! goodies Australia wide shopping with me, Em Robinson.

Love Em
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: