Thursday 18 June 2015

Creative Bundle Kit version 3

Here is the third card I have created using the Creative Bundle (see here for details) and again I have used the I Think You're Great Stamp Set, this time focusing on a different pattern stamp. I love the effect you can get by stamping the same tone of Stampin'Up! ink as the cardstock!

Here is the kit that I used, much the same as yesterday, but with the addition of the other two In Color ink pads, and the Another Thanks stamp set.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

See you again tomorrow (and happy crafting if you are playing along!)

Love Em

 Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment