Sunday 14 June 2015

Play Along: In Color Creative Bundle Challenge


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I love a creative challenge, especially if its something that pushes me out of my comfort zone a bit!
For the people attending my Catalogue Launch Party on Facebook (which starts tomorrow... you can still join up!) I set a challenge where by they could purchase a basic kit featuring the new in colors, and create whatever they wanted with it.

I decided that I would provide them 6 days worth of inspiration at the party, and then we could all post pictures of what we had made (and there is a pretty cool prize for the winner too!)

The challenge for me was to create the 6 cards before hand... and I also set myself a challenge of limiting what other materials I added to the mix. I figure not everyone has a huge craft stash, and you can get heaps of different looks with just a few key items.

So here is what I have added to my kit:

This is stuff I already had on hand at home and includes: Whisper White Craft Ink Pad, Momento Black ink pad, 2 punches and 3 stamp sets.

This is new stuff I purchased during the Preorder- the In Color ink pads and two stamp sets.

I added a few other bits and bobs I had lying around (e.g. a scrap of paper, a scrap of ribbon) and I am really happy with the cards I have come up with!

Want to play along?

I will be posting my creations from Tues-Mon (my party people get to see them first ofcourse.)
I would love to see what you create, either in a comment link, or you can email me, pm me, instagram me, text me...

Here is the first card I created for this challenge.


Happy creating!! Em

PS- Happy anniversary dad and mum. Love you heaps xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love this card Em - what a great idea doing the Kit - Everyone is going to have a great time at your Online Launch Party!

    ReplyDelete