Wednesday 17 June 2015

Creative Bundle Kit version 2

Hi everyone.
As I posted on Sunday, I am running a Creative Bundle challenge for the participants of my Facebook Catalogue Launch Party this week.
Here is my second card in the challenge.
This one uses the new "I Think Your Great" stamp set, as well as an old favorite of mine "Papillion Potpourri."
I have used the Cucumber Crush cardstock for the main portion on the front of my card, with a strip of Tip Top Taupe running vertically along the left side. The other In Colors have been highlighted with the stamped sections.
Here is a sample of what I have used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I can't wait to see your creations!
Make sure you pop back tomorrow to see another take on the "I Think You're Great" stamp set using the Creative Bundle.
Love Em

Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment