Friday 12 February 2016

Love Happiness You

I am so excited to share, I finally got some scrapbooking done!



With being so ill for so many months, it feels like forever since I've made a page. As soon as I saw these papers though, I knew they would be perfect for these photos of my niece,  taken last year in a Melbourne laneway. (Her mumma, my sister, is photographer Anna Hartley Davis)

 So I got around to putting this layout together and I love how it turned out. Pretty much everything on the page is from the Occassions catalogue; the Birthday Bouquet papers, the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and Love Blossoms embellishments. Both the "H" and the "you" stamps are snipped from sections of Sale-a-bration free stamp sets (Hello and Botanicals for You) and the gold mini frame is from the free Sale-a-bration Project life cards. I've also added in some cardstock from my stash, a bit of good metallic thread and the phrase "Happiness" snipped from a sentiment in the "Made with Love" stamp set.



Many people naturally associate Stampin'Up! with cardmaking, but there are also heaps of products that can be used to scrapbook... and not just Project Life. You can also easily use the Project Life items on your traditional pages.


Here are the products I've used:

div>
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog 
Do you like FREE stuff?

For every $90Au you spend on Stampin'Up! Products between now and 31 March you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.

Thinking of ordering $169 worth of product or more? Why not sign up (cost $169au) and get $295 worth of your choice of product instead! Plus, as a demonstrator, you will be entitled to 20% off! Click on the Join My Team tab for more info!

Happy scrapping, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment