Sunday 31 January 2016

Fox Gift Bag and Card set


A few weeks ago I was made my niece and nephew little gift bags featuring their favourite animals (a cat and a dinosaur). They were very basic, and definitely wont be featuring on here any time soon (the dinosaur in particular could have been mistaken for a crocodile, a green long snouted bear, or any number of other creatures)

I was inspired though, to try a few different animals (with simpler designed heads!) and since foxes seem to be a popular motif at the moment, I thought I would give one a go. I am really happy with how it came up, the head is cut from 2 pieces of cardstock and decorated with a black marker. (If you would like a template just pop me an email) The body of the fox is made using the Gift Bag Punch Board in the largest size.


Generally I use a peg or clip for the bag closure, however with the fox I created a little nose shaped flap out of black cardstock. The nose of the fox slides in perfectly, providing a secure closure.


For a coordinating card I couldnt go past the fox print paper from the Sweet Lil Thing range. The sentiment is from the Botanicals For You set, which is a free set available with purchases of $90AU or more between now and the end of March.

I plan on doing a range of animal themed gift bags, so be sure to pop back soon. Em

 Would you like $126AU worth of Stampin'Up! Products of your choice FREE! Sign up with my team during Sale-A-Bration and for just $169AU you can choose $295 worth of Stampin'Up! Goodies including free post. Click here for details.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



1 comment: