Saturday 23 January 2016

Stampin' Gals sketch challenge

You may remember that the Crazy Crafters recently blog hopped with US demonstrator Connie Stewart? As a result of getting to know Connie better, I found out she runs challenges via her blog, simplysimplestamping.com and a private facebook group.

I was inspired to take part in this challenge, using the following sketch:

Here is my spin:
 

 I have flipped the circle elements on the end of the banners, with the flowers replacing them.

I am loving the combination of papers amd stamps here, with both the flowers and the patterned paper being Sale-a-Bration freebies.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Remember that when you spend $90Au on any Stampin'Up! products you are entitled to a free item.
See you next time. Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment