Tuesday 15 December 2015

Made with Love

I love the stamp set Made With Love it is ridiculously cute. As soon as the annual catalogue was released I HAD to have it.

Whilst sorting my craft supplies a few months ago, I came across a few older bits and pieces that I knew would be perfect for a baby card. A few of the products are from the retired In Color 2013 range (some of which are available in the current end of year sale ) however the great thing about Stampin'Up! is you can easily remake designs with similar colours from the ongoing range.



 The "Little Dear" card was super simple and makes use of the Woodgrain Embossing Folder It's simple and cute and could easily be changed up to a baby boy card with the addition of blue cardstock. (Here I have used Watermelon Wonder for a bold pop, but I think it would look great with Lost Lagoon) The accent and border are in Very Vanilla, I think it softens the card, rather than using white.



The "The world just got cuter" card also features an embossing folder, this time Happy Heart. I deliberately adhered it back to front for a different look. The paper is retired, but Sweet Lil Things paper would be perfect here. The baby romper is highlighted with Dazzling Details.

Make sure you check out the awesome end of year sale running now to Jan 4.


 Love Em




No comments:

Post a Comment