Saturday 12 December 2015

Hexagon Hello

As much as I love crafting, and can spend hours doing so, there are occasions when you need a quick card and there just isnt time for inking up stamps, diecutting and punching.

These two cards took me literally less than 5 minutes each to make!



They are made almost entirely from the "This is the Life" Project Life kit by Stampin'Up!, so whilst they look intricate (particularly the circle cutout "Hello" decoration) they really involved very little work.
I keep a collection of precut and scored card bases on hand, so the process was really just stick and go. I did trim the Crushed Curry Hello card from a square to a circular shape, just freehanding around the circle that was already printed. I also trimmed the base card slightly so more of the grey background showed through.

Both 3" cards are mounted on coordinating cardstock, just to make them pop. I then added some washi tape (also from the "This is the Life collection")

As I had a few spare moments left I stamped the little heart on the green and purple hued card (from the Another Thankyou" stamp set)

 I hope you enjoyed this little project. Love Em


 Remember to check out the Massive End of Year Sale!








No comments:

Post a Comment