Saturday 27 June 2015

RAWR- No Bones About It.

So here is a little fact about me: I absolutely LOVE the movie ToyStory. I wasn't that fussed with ToyStory 2 or ToyStory3, but the original has a special place in my heart. In fact, I actually know the entire movie word for word (kinda embarrassing!)

My favourite character from ToyStory is the dinosaur Rex. The combination of a dinosaur with no self esteem who is afraid of everything is just magic!

Anyway... you are probably wondering what on earth this has to do with Stampin'Up!

(Image courtesy of Stampin'Up! Pinterest)

No Bones About It is one of the new sets from Stampin'Up! and just happens to feature heaps of dinosaurs.  It also just happens to be amazingly awesome. I can't wait for my set to arrive!!

Here are a few projects that have caught my eye on Pinterest:

(Image courtesy of Stampin'Up!)

After I saw this, I decided my husband will definitely be getting his lunch in a dinosaur stamped lunch bag!

 (Image courtesy: Kylie Bertucci)

This card was created up my upline Kylie. I will definitely be casing it for my nephew, I can imagine how excited he would be to have "dino-daurs" jump out at him from a card!

To check out all the images in this set, be sure to check it out here.

Have a great day!
Love Em

Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment