Saturday 13 June 2015

Some Inspiration from Stampin'Up!

This week Stampin'Up! pinned over 100 new images on Pinterest, showcasing the latest and greatest from the new catalogue.

If you haven't checked out their boards, make sure you do, they are fantastic!

I couldn't help but share a small sampling of my favourites.

 

I love the new Awesomely Artistic Set! Living in North WA, we eagerly anticipate the arrival of the dragonflies each year, as it means the end of the long wet season, and the start of the glorious dry season weather. I also love the sentiments in the Natural Expressions pack and can see myself using them heaps!

Here are a few of the supplies I can spy in this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Next is this beautiful creation!
I love how simple and sweet this card is, and the combinations of pink that are used.
              Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This card caught my eye for its simple color scheme, and the fussy cutting! The stamp set is one that can only be redeemed by hosting a party... if you are keen to get your hands on it, let me know! The party can be online or in person, meaning this is achievable for anyone in Australia!

I love this 'sweet' little card using the Sweet Stack stamp set. Although designed to work with the Sweet Stack kit, it also makes really cute cards. The stamp at the bottom reminded me of washi, this design could so easily be copied using any of the beautiful washi tapes that Stampin'Up! have on offer.

            Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Finally (be still my heart)
As soon as I saw the Watercolor Words set in the catalogue, I new I NEEDED it. This card just bumped it to top of the wish list!
             Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Make sure you check out the other designs on Pinterest, there are heaps of amazing projects there, and most of them are really simple and achievable to those of us with limited supplies and/or creativity.

Have a great Saturday
Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment