Monday 22 June 2015

Creative Bundle Kit version 7

We have come to the end of the Creative Bundle Kit challenge. I hope that everyone who has played along has had fun!

This is my final card in the challenge, and once again I have used the Sprinkles of Life set... yep it does clouds! I love this card, I think its my favorite for the challenge! There was a bit of fussy cutting involved, but it was worth it, I can't wait to watch someone's face as they open this.

The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.

Here is what I added to my kit (remember you can use the Tree Builder punch for the clouds.)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to share your creations with me, please email, comment, pm, dm on insta... there are lots of ways to share!!

Thanks for popping by.
Love Em

 Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment