Sunday 21 June 2015

Creative Bundle Kit version 6

Welcome back! I can't wait to see everyone's creations... we only have two days left of the Creative Bundle challenge.

Today's card is similar to one I created earlier, however I used Whisper White Craft Ink on the Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon cardstock. I used the hexagon punch to create the pattern (which I layered over handcut hexagons), and the sentiment is from the Another Thankyou set.

Originally I didn't have the bow on the card, but it looked a bit unfinished... I tried moving the sentiment, using a larger sentiment, but nothing really worked. Then I was using the Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace on another card, and I realized a little bow might be just what I needed.

If you want to recreate this look, here is what you will need:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Tomorrow is our final day of the Creative Bundle Challenge, dont forget to check in, and also to share your creations with me.

Happy crafting.
Love Em

 Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment