Saturday 23 May 2015

Stampin'Up! Party Stuff at 50% off

A few years ago I hosted a baby shower for one of my good friends. It was a fantastic day, with lots of handmade elements, but looking back, I wish I had known about Stampin'Up! It would have made my prep work sooooo much easier!

Today, flicking through the 2014 catalogue, I realized just how much of the Stampin'Up! Party range is on special.

I am now racking my brain for any upcoming events (baby shower, wedding, bbq, party...) where I can use some of these goodies, because at up to 50% off they are not going to last long. I'm definitely going to stock up on some of these goodies as I know I will use them, even if not right away.

Here is a sampling of what caught my eye today:

DECORATIONS:
Stampin'Up! have had a heap of great on trend bunting this year. Here are some that are on sale:

Celebrations Basics Kit now $12.98


with the Celebrations Basics Kit there is the option to add on:
 Bermuda Bay Celebration Add on Kit now $8.48


 Calypso Coral Celebration Add on Kit now $8.48


I also LOVE this banner as you can add whatever sentiment you like... with chalk!
Chalkboard Banner Kit now $17.98

INVITATIONS:
I love that with Stampin'Up! you can choose to go preprinted, or make your own using stamps!

These kraft (aka brown paper bag) invites are awesome. You can use them as is, or jazz them up with a flower or butterfly, a reverse side cut from patterned paper (and there are heaps of those at 50% off), the options are only limited by your imagination.
Celebrations Basics Invites (10) now $4.48


If you want to make your own invites from scratch, you can't go past this basic bargain stamp set: For your Party Stamps (wood mount) now $19.46.


PARTY FAVORS
Party favors are a lovely take home gift for your guest to enjoy after the party (although, if they are lolly bags, often they are enjoyed on the car ride home.) Here are a few great options on sale now:

Tag a Bag Chevron Gift Bags (10) now $3.48


 Tag a Bag Polka Dot Gift Bags (10) now $3.48


If the bags are a bit plain for you, you could dress them up with a tag yourself, or grab the Tag a Bag Accessories Kit now $6.98


If you feel like getting a bit more creative perhaps try the A little Sumthin' Sumthin' Gift Box Kit (10) now $11.98

Here is a sample made up:


Coordinating Stamps (wood mount) now $19.46


Finally, regular blog readers will know how much I love the Decorative Window Gift Box (6) now $4.48, one of my first posts was 5 ways to decorate the box.
Even with a simple ribbon this makes an elegant gift that wouldn't look out of place at a wedding:


So many goodies, so cheap!
All these items are while stocks last, so be quick if you want to stock up ready for all your upcoming events. All of these items store as flat as possible too, so they are easy to keep in a cupboard or drawer until you are ready to use them.

I will be back tomorrow with a few more goodies that caught my eye in the sales section.
Much love, Emilie


No comments:

Post a Comment