Friday 22 May 2015

In Color Club 2015

Hi everyone.
Sorry I have been missing in action, it has been one of those weeks... a 3 day long migraine with dizziness and nausea = not fun!
Anyway I am back on board now and just wanted to share something exciting with you!
This year I will be running the following IN COLOR CLUB!


Because of my location, I will need all who want to participate to let me know NO LATER THAN June 23rd. This will allow me to get the first parcels out approx July 14th, with parcels following in August, September, October and November.
I am also willing to work out a similar idea with the 2014 In Colors for those who are new to Stampin'Up! or who haven't managed to add them to their collections yet. Please let me know if you are interested and we can work something out!

Remember too, there are still spots open in my Catalogue Launch Party via Facebook. It is completely free with no obligation, and open to participants Australia Wide! See this post for more details or click the button to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/studioemilielaunchparty2015/


Have a great weekend
Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment