Monday 11 May 2015

Sneak Peak 3- Designer Series Paper


For today's sneak peak, I wanted to focus on some of the great new pattern paper releases. I have a huge soft spot when it comes to paper, its easy to store (bonus in a caravan) and a cheap way to add colour and interest in any project.

The FIRST item that went into my preorder shopping cart was this gorgeous paper 'Bohemian.' I love the colours, I love the patterns, it is simply delightful. I am loving that Stampin'Up! have released a matching cardstock assortment. This features A4 cardstock in 3 of the key colors from the paper. I love how easy it is to shop when you have this option, no buying individual cardstock colours in bulk, you just get a good sampling of what you need to create great projects.



There is also matching washi tape, a border stamp set, and a really cute embossing folder.

Remember, unless you are a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, these products will not be available until June 2nd.





The next patterned paper I would like to show you is one of the Paper Stacks. Do any of you long time Stampin'Up! fans notice anything different about this Paper Stack?
 They have gone 6"! You now get more paper in your stack, and at 6" square it can be used for so many more projects. And once again we see a matching cardstock pack :)

We also have this cute washi which coordinates with the line.

Finally we have the gorgeous Neutrals Designer Series paper, 40 sheets that coordinate with the Neutrals range... plus Metallic Gold and Metallic Silver. I cannot wait to see this paper in real life.

 Are you getting excited? Trust me this is only a sampling of what is a spectacular range of new papers in the Annual Catalogue. You do not want to miss out on any of these!

Speaking of the Annual Catalogue, have you ordered your copy yet? The sidebar of my blog contains a handy paypal link where you can order your catalogue including postage for just $7.95!

I will be back tomorrow with some of the great stamp sets we are seeing as a sneak peak.

Until then, keep crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment