Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sneak Peak 4- Stamps (and a Punch)


Today's sneak peak is just a quick look at some of the stamps that will be available in the new Annual Catalogue. Which one do you like most?


Personally I am a big fan of the Layered Letters. I can see myself using that set over and over, both in my cardmaking and scrapbooking! And I am actually seeing the layered cake stamp (bottom left) as being perfect for a kitchen tea or bridal shower!
All of these stamps plus sooo many more will be available June 2nd.

As is often the case, Stampin'Up! have teamed up with a charity when creating one of their sets. This year $3 from each 'Sprinkles of Life' set sold will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. This is a charity which is close to my heart. My family were involved in a terrible car accident when I was 16 years old. My 12 year old brother was flown to the Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne for life saving surgery, requiring our father to have to stay in 4 hours from our home for several weeks. Meanwhile Mum was in intensive care in our local town, with me and my sister by her side. Dad was able to stay in the Ronald McDonald House which meant one less stress for him and my very ill mother. The services they provide to families in need are amazing, and I am so thankful that Stampin'Up! has chosen to donate to them this year.

The stamp set itself is super cute and coordinates with a brand new 'Tree Builder' punch. I cannot wait for these products to arrive in the post. (As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator we are able to order the sneak peak items early!)

Are you enjoying these little tastes of all the crafting goodness to come?

Tomorrow I share one final sneak peak... a new tool! Make sure to pop back then.

Love Em



No comments:

Post a Comment