Sunday 10 May 2015

Mojo Monday 396- Its a BOY!

We had some exciting news this week. My sister and brother in law found out that they are expecting a baby boy, due in September. We cannot wait to meet this gorgeous new addition to the family.

In celebration, my interpretation of this weeks Mojo Monday sketch is baby boy themed :)

Here is my version using Stampin'Up! Cardstock (Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White and the now retired Coastal Cabana) and the retired Moonlight Paper Stack (now 50% off, but only while stocks last!) I used the coordinating Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon inks, as well as A Dozen Thoughts stamp set ('its a boy') and the retired Label Love stamp set ('Cutest BABY ever')


 In this side on view you can see the folds inside.


Unfortunately these inside pictures are a bit blurry (I kept getting photo bombed by the cat!) The area at the top of the card (which is the reverse of the cover) is where I will place babies name once he is born. I carried elements of the sketch into the inside of the card to help with continuity.
 


I hope you have enjoyed this post, remember that all of the Stampin'Up! retiring items are on sale only whilst stocks last...once they are gone they are gone!

And speaking of Stampin'Up! I am sharing lots of sneak peaks from the new 2015 Annual Catalogue on my blog this week, pop back and check out what we have to look forward to! :) Did you know if you join now as a Demonstrator you can actually get your hands on these products before they are released to the public in Australia! Contact me for more info or click the link in the sidebar.

Have a great week.

Em :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love, love, love what you did with the inside of the card!!

    ReplyDelete