Sunday 3 May 2015

New from Stampin'Up! (In Color reveal!)

I got a sneak peak at the new catalogue this week and it is ahhh-mazing. So many gorgeous new stamp sets, the patterned paper is the best yet, and wait til you see the Project Life! WOW! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these products and start creating.

As a side point... Did you know one of the perks of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is that we get to see the catalogue over a month early, and as of tomorrow, we get to preorder some of the items. Another great reason to join Stampin'Up!:)

Anyway, the following photos of the New In Colors were taken by some of the lovely Crazy Crafters at the Stampin'Up! Convention on Friday. Unfortunately I couldn't attend, but I am hoping to make it to the Onstage Event in November.  Photo credits to the lovely Tamie Holt and Vicki Hunter.

Here is the reveal up on the big screen:


Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.
What do you think?

Here is another picture featuring cardstock and background patterned paper:


If you are a regular reader at Studio Emilie you will know that I love yellow, so straight away I was drawn to the Delightful Dijon. Its a nice muted earthy yellow which I really like, I think it will be really fun to use, and great on masculine cards too.

I am loving both of the greens, especially the Mint Macaron. Its very similar to the color my bridesmaid and flower girl wore. The Cucumber Crush is bright and punchy, and I can see it being used to create some really vivid projects.

I have always liked Watermelon, its a color I wear frequently, as its feminine and light, and a bit more sophisticated than bubblegum pink or baby pink.

Finally the Tip Top Taupe, I think this color will be a big seller, its muted, warm and suited to so many projects. I can't wait to see some of the ribbons that come out in this color.

Would you like to see a little snippet of how the products can be used? My lovely friend and fellow Crazy Crafter Petra Tailor from Tailored Craftiness was asked to create some samples especially for the convention.


I hope this little teaser has got you excited about the catalogue release! I will try to post some more sneak peak photos soon.

Remember, if you would like to be in the FIRST catalogue mail out in Australia, please let me know ASAP, as I need to get my orders in by tomorrow night (Monday 5th May.)

Have a great day,

Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment