Sunday 26 April 2015

Retired Product- Day 4





Today's card features two of the retiring Stampin'Up! products. All of the papers are from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, and the sentiment (including the label) are from he Label Love set.

The inspiration for this card actually came from the flower image, which was part of the Sale-a-bration set 'Natures Perfection.' When I saw the stamp I really wanted to use it as a layered image, stamping several flowers in the same color, cutting out the petals, and layering them with a dimensional adhesive (try Stampin' Dimensionals.) I used 3 of the colors from the 2014 In Color range (Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey) which happen to coordinate with the Moonlight Papers. I stamped the Label Love stamp using all 3 colors as well, creating a multicolored image by once again, layering the design.

I added some whimsical doodling using a black pen, just to finish and ground the design.

The Moonlight Paper Stack is a great buy, at less than $6 you get 48 sheets (4.5in x 6.5in) that are going to coordinate with a whole heap of InColor products in the upcoming catalogue.

Join me tomorrow when I am finally going to do some Project Life!! (about time I know)

Until then,

Em



No comments:

Post a Comment