Sunday 26 April 2015

Retired Product- Day 3


One of my dear friends just found out that she is having a baby girl, after 3 gorgeous boys. I was sooo excited that I immediately had to make something for her, even though the baby is still a few months away.

I bought a cute little teething ring from Little Boab Clothing, a local business in Broome WA. Micaley is a talented mumma who makes childrens clothing and accessories (and I may have also bought myself some earrings.) If you would like to check out her work (and really reasonably priced stock) she has a page on facebook "Little Boab Clothing"

I used the Strawberry Slush cardstock as a springboard for my card, as it coordinated well with the teething ring! I decided to go back to an old favourite and create a Trifold Card, using the retiring All Abloom paper stack.

I decorated the card using Elegant Butterflys punched from the same paper, as well as a bow created with the Bow Builder punch. The matt for the sentiment is Crisp Canteloupe cardstock, and the edge has been decorated with the retiring Finishing Touches Edgelits Die.


I used the Decorative Window Box for gift, again using the 2013 InColor cardstock and the All Abloom Paper Pack, as well as the Bow Builder punch.

The sentiment comes from the set A Dozen Sentiments, and is stamped using Strawberry Slush ink.

I am really happy with how this little gift came up... I hope she loves it!

See you soon,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment