Monday 13 April 2015

A little birdy...

 On the weekend, I was designing a card to teach at an upcoming class (more about my classes will be included in a later post, but needless to say I am VERY excited). I wanted to incorporate the Builder Bird punch into the design, which led me to play with it for a couple of hours ;)
 This was my favourite amongst the bird themed creations. It is simple, includes some hand drawn details, and I was able to make a notecard with the scraps!


 The papers are from the Moonlight DSP stack. I really love the colours in this stack (grey and yellow can't go wrong... but the inclusion of Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss makes them extra cute)

As I mentioned, I had a few scraps (including an entire bird... I initially planned for 4 but they wouldn't fit) so I grabbed a notecard and whipped up this card in about 5 minutes.


I will wait until I plan to use it to stamp a sentiment, as mentioned before, I like to have a few cards on hand that I can personalize at the last moment.

Did you get up to anything crafty this weekend.

Much love, Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment