Sunday 12 April 2015

A quick little update

Hi Everyone!

My apologies at the lack of posts... the past few weeks have been super busy! We have driven over 2000kms, had visitors from Perth, had friends move away and now both Dan and I have a cold!

I will be back tomorrow with some craft projects, but just wanted to remind you that the BONUS BUNDLES deals end 17th April which is this Friday. Make sure you don't miss out!

Also, I thought it might be fun, with the new catalogue just around the corner, to have a guess about the colors that might be released as the IN COLOR range for 2015-2017. I have absolutely no idea myself (no sneak peak) so I am quite in the dark. BUT Im guessing there might be a neon pink. It just seems like a color I am seeing a lot in home decor and fashion.

What are your guesses?

See ya tomorrow

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment