Saturday 14 March 2015

Weddings Part 2: A card for the newlyweds


I was playing around with my Bow Builder punch the other day when it suddenly dawned on me how elegant the bows would look done with whisper white cardstock. As soon as I visualized it, the idea seemed to scream wedding.

It was one of those moments where I dropped what I was doing and immediately started punching white bows. I love how cute they look. They remind me of the back of a wedding dress, or a little page boy's bow tie!

Once I had my bows, the card came together quite quickly. I used up some of my Eastern Elegance DSP, but I think this card would also look beautiful with the Something Borrowed DSP. I love grey and white as a wedding theme, here I have used Whisper White and Basic Grey cardstock.

The stamp is from the Cheers to Love set and adds a whimsical touch to an otherwise formal looking card.

See my earlier post Weddings Part 1 for more bridal ideas.

Love Em



No comments:

Post a Comment