Sunday 15 March 2015

Sale-a-bration Butterflies Day 1

I'm not sure about you, but I LOVE butterflies.

This time of year, my yard is full of beautiful butterflies, bright yellow ones, black and white ones, even vivid purple ones.

I love that so many of the Sale-a-bration products go with the nature/butterfly theme, so this week I am going to showcase some new cards I have made along that subject.


The first is this cute one using 2 of the Sale-a-bration vellums. I layered the floral stems vellum over a paper from the Best Life Ever DSP. I love how the bokeh look of the paper comes through the vellum. I then layered the butterfly vellum over cardstock and fussy cut out some of the designs.

I attached them with a glue dot just on the 'body' of the butterfly, so that the wings pop out from the card. I love this look (as you will notice this week!)

Finally, the for being you sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration stamps of the same name.

This card is super cute, and was pretty easy to make. I fussy cut the butterflies whilst watching Downton Abbey! :)

I hope you enjoy my feature this week, remember there are only 15 days of Sale-a-bration left.

Much Love,

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment