Friday 20 March 2015

Sale-a-bration Butterflies Day 6- my favourite!

Of all the cards I created using the Sale-a-bration products, this must be my favourite.






I love everything about it; the colours (which remind me of the butterflies in my backyard), the messy inky technique I have used to colour the vellum, the fussy cut sentiment, and the combination of the Burlap ribbon with the natural butterfly design.

It is hard for me to pick one favourite from Sale-a-bration, but I have to say, the butterfly vellum is up there! I also loved the Irresistibly Yours DSP and hope that Stampin'Up! will release something similar again. Its so much fun to play with!

We only have just over a week left until the Sale-a-bration products will be retired, so make sure you get your hands on any of the ones you are missing.

Much love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment