Thursday 19 March 2015

Sale-a-bration Butterflies Day 5





Can you believe how fast this week is going! I can't believe we are up to Day 5 already...

And do you know what that means... only 12 days of Sale-a-bration left... eeeppp.


This card is a real 'Sale-a-bration' of the Sheer Perfection vellum, using 3 different designs. I have also incorporated 4 of the Best Life Ever DSP papers!!

I love the look of the layered butterflies, this time I have attached them to various patterned papers.

I also love the muted look of the vellum on the card, as well as the graphic vertical strips and dots, against the softer design of the butterflies and the circle printed paper (layered under the dotted vellum... its probably a bit hard to see.)

Well, I am just going to be quick today... but as a teaser for tomorrow... I will be showing my FAVOURITE card that I created using Sale-a-bration products.

See you then,

Love Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment