Tuesday 31 March 2015

A quick update

Hi everyone!

Sorry about my lack of posts for the last 2 weeks. Dan and I went to Broome for a religious assembly and caught up with lots of our friends who we haven't seen in awhile. (We lived in Broome from 2008 to 2012) We stayed with our friends who have children... I just have to say, Parents... you are amazing! I do not know how you get anything done :) Its like the smaller the person the more the energy.

Whilst in Broome I got a few opportunities to promote Stampin'Up! and in the process met some lovely people. I attended the Broome Business Belles Networking Evening (which was amazing, what a talented bunch of ladies we have here in the Kimberley) and I also had a stall at the Courthouse Markets.

Anyway, I am back in Halls Creek now and ready to get back into creating.

Talk soon,
Love Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment