Tuesday 3 March 2015

2014-2016 In Color


Every year, Stampin'Up! release 5 'In Color' ranges which run for 2 years. The current In Colors 2014-2016 are (as appear in the image above) Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss. These colors are released as cardstock, ink pads, and markers, but are also widely incorporated in patterned paper ranges, embellishments, ribbon etc.

I think that the cheapest and best way to get started with the new 'In Color' range when it is released is to buy the pack with cardstock and inks. Currently this pack is $47.95 and includes the 5 stamp pads and 4 A4 sheets of each color of cardstock. The ink pads retail for $9.95, so you are already saving $2 buying them as a pack, and the cardstock gets thrown in for free. I like buying this pack as I know the ink pads are going to coordinate with lots of products for the next two years, and I also get free cardstock to get me started.

I made a card this week to showcase the current In Color range. The butterfly stamps are from the Papillion Potpourri set and punched using the coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch.

I love how well the colors go together, but I must admit, my favourite is Hello Honey!

What is your favourite color in the current range?

Love Emilie



No comments:

Post a Comment