Friday 20 February 2015

Saleabration Goodies


Hi everyone!

First up... my thoughts are with everyone in NT and Qld with the cyclones this morning, stay safe everyone! I don't miss living in a cyclone zone, it can be pretty scary! Keep up with the BOM website and local authorities :)

 Well the Sale-a-bration event is in full swing, have you earned any goodies yet? I can't believe that its possible to get such beautiful products... FOR FREE! If you haven't had a chance, check out the Sale-a-bration catalogue, I want it all!

This week I have been crafting with some of my SAB goodies.

I am loving the Best Year Ever DSP. This card was made using a few of the papers and my Elegant Butterfly Punch. The little hearts stamp is also a SAB freebie, from the You Brighten My Day stamp set.
I love highlighting items with a black journaling pen to make them pop off the page.


 This cute little housewarming card was made using the house stamp from the You Brighten My Day FREE stamp set.
I took the 2014-2016 In Colors as a color guide, using my inks and cardstock from the In Color pack. The background is a simple color block that I made using leftover bits of  cardstock.
The 'happy together' sentiment is from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.


Here is another card made with the You Brighten My Day stamp set and the Best Day Ever DSP. I am really loving these gorgeous papers.
The bow is made using the Bow Builder punch from the 2015 Occasions catalog. I am totally in love with this punch!!


And one more, again with the freebie SAB paper and my new favourite punch. The 'just because' sentiment is another one from the A Dozen Thoughts set.


 Have you earned any SAB freebies yet? You have until March 31, make sure you dont miss out!

Love, Emilie


No comments:

Post a Comment