Monday 23 February 2015

cutest baby layout

If you are feeling clucky, look away now!


I know I might be biased (being his aunty and all) but how cute is this little man? Some might say he is the cutest baby ever, although I would say he comes a tie with his brother and my niece, who were also adorable babies (and now gorgeous kids)

These pics were taken in December when Spencer was just chilling out in his pram watching the big kids play. They aren't the greatest quality pictures (they were taken with a tablet) but that gummy grin, chubby cheeks and the sparkle in his eyes meant they had to be printed.

This layout was really simple, using DSP I had on hand (Patio Party) plus... the cover of the occasions catalog! When I got my catalog I was like "Thanks Stampin'Up! for the free paper!"

The Label Love stamp is back in action on this layout, using Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon Ink. Notice too how I have coloured the chipboard letter (originally white) by swiping it across my inkpad.


I love having these pages handy, especially since our families are so far away from us. (This little one lives on the other side of Australia) At least then I can see his smiling face everyday.

Have you created anything lately that makes you smile?

Love, Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment