Saturday 7 May 2016

Little Moments


Today I am sharing a layout which features the Watercolor Wings Bundle, that is the stamp set of the same name and the Bold Butterfly Framelits. The title of my layout comes from the sentiment above, taken fromthe stamp set.


Our beautiful neice was captured fast asleepin this photo, and the cute little freckles on her nose reminded me of something my mum once said, that freckles are kisses from a butterfly.

The butterflies themselves are stamped using Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss inks (the latter of which retires attheend of this month!), and the colours are repeatedin cardstock at the base of the photo.

Note how I have created a visual triangle using 3 butterflies, a simple design technique which helps focus attention on the photo.


I have also added a Silver Glimmer Paper diecut to two of the butterflies, as well as a strip of coordinating paper beneath the photo.

And look at those tiny little freckles and long brown lashes! Thankyou to Anna Hartley Photography for this amazing shot!

This layout is simple, and yet perfectly matched to the photograph. Do you have stamps in your collection that could add to the story on one of your layouts?

Checkout more of my scrapbboking, including Project Life, by clicking on the scrapbooking label below or in the sidebar. See you soon, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment