Saturday 9 April 2016

Pretty Pastel Playsuits


Todays card is unashamedly feminine and super cute. I will let you in on a little not so secret fact... I love making baby cards. So when one of my fellow Crazy Crafters welcomed a beautiful baby girl it was the perfect excuse to play with pretty colours and cute stamps!

The little sunsuits and the sentiment are both from the Made with Love set. This set is my go to for baby cards; its cute, diverse, and has the sweetest little sayings. I simply stamped the plain design suit onto patterned paper (these 3 are all from the Love Blossoms Paper Stack) and fussy cut them. I used sequins to "peg" the suits onto a  clothesline made with metallic thread. The background is Mint Macaton cardstock embossed with the Decorative Dots folder. Simple but sweet! 

Thanks for visiting my blog today, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment