Monday 14 March 2016

Cute Kitties Gift Card Trio

Its no secret that I love cats... in fact I am a fully fledged crazy cat lady. I cant resist patting them, rescuing them, googling videos and pictures of them. I have had kitties requiring 4 hourly feeds night and day, my cat travels everywhere with me, and has flown on more than 15 interstate flights. Yep... im crazy!

The cute little kitty stamp in the Made with Love set is one of my favourite stamps in this years annual cataloge, and is the perfect size for little gift cards! Paired with the You're Awesome sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration set "Botanicals for You", I have coloured each kitty differently, matching the cardstock card to her individual fur colour.

I used pencils to colour the cats, as they give a textured finish similar to fur.

 my little munchkin

There are only a few more days left of Sale-a-Bration, wherefor every $90 you spend, you recieve a free product! To get your hands on these exclusive items, click SHOP NOW in the sidebar. 

Have a purrrfect day (it had to be said!) Em


No comments:

Post a Comment