Tuesday 2 February 2016

Inspired by Goldie

I like teacups. In fact, I love teacups. I love how they look, I love how they feel, and I love drinking my coffee from them. Although we live in a caravan, I do indulge myself in having a cute little selection of cups to choose from. Most are vintage, but occasionally I may add in a new one.

Which is where Goldie comes in...


Goldie is a gorgeous range of teacups from Robert Gordon. As soon as I saw the pale pink I knew I needed one... and I was also inspired to create!


Our friends recently welcomed a baby girl (who is just as delightful as a Goldie teacup) so I decided to make a pink and gold polka dot card to celebrate. I love the Hello set and the "little sunshine" sentiment is just perfect for a new arrival.

 The Hello stamp set is available FREE when you spend $90 during Sale-a-Bration. It is a LIMITED EDITION available until Feb 14 only! To secure your copy click the SHOP icon in the side bar.

The background of the card has been created by layering Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (the gold polka dot pattern) over Blushing Bride cardstock. The "hello" is stamped with matching ink and fussy cut. A slight sprinkle of gold glitter adds shine.


The "little sunshine" sentiment is embossed with gold, and layered on a gold 'ribbon' created with a strip of coordinating striped vellum from the same pack. A few loops of gold metallic thread and a Honeycomb Embellishment add a playful touch!

I hope you've enjoyed this little project as much as I enjoy my morning coffee! Have a great day, Em.

 Project materials:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments: