Friday 15 January 2016

Tropical flowers CASE

The inspiration for this card came from the blog hop I did last month with the Crazy Crafters and Pootlers (see my post here) I absolutely loved this card by Lisa Whitehead, and knew I wanted to CASE the color combination myself. Here is what I came up with.


Like Lisa, I have combined the leafy Botanical Gardens paper (from the Occasions catalogue) with the Rose Red cardstock. Rather than diecut my floral embellishment, I have fussy cut it ftom another paper in the range. The ribbon and enamel glitter dots are from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Pack. Both sentiments come from the Perfect Pairings stamp set, available free in the Sale-a-bration catalogue. The "Thankyou" has been stamped with Sahara Sand Ink and the "So Much" with Blushing Bride (which matches the ribbon).

Had I not seen Lisa's card, I never would have thought to put these colours together. I love that I get to be part of the Crazy Crafters blog hops, they are so inspiring!

To shop for these great products and more, click SHOP NOW in the sidebar. Remember for every $90 you spend, you can choose a great Sale-a-bration item free, just like the stamp set I have featured above. Make sure to choose me, Em Robinson, as your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator anywhere in Australia.

Enjoy your day, love Em
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment