Sunday 3 January 2016

PPA281



Today I'm playing along with the Paper Pals in the last challenge for 2015. Here is the sketch we are working from.


I have chosen to highlight some new products from the Stampin'Up! Occasions catalogue (available Jan 5th). The dsp is from the gorgeous Botanical Gardens suite, whilst the gold foil heart doily is from the Love Blossoms embellishment kit. Cardstock colours used are Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow  and Hello Honey (all from the Botanical Gardens cardstock pack) as well as Mint Macaron.

The Thankyou sentiment is from one of my most used stamp sets, Another Thankyou and is stamped using the new Basic Black ink. For those interested:

I will be reviewing the NEW Basic Black Archival Ink in a post on Jan 15th Hint: its a must have.

I hope you've enjoyed my card. Given my recent health problems, I have found I am making so many thankyou cards, but I love that they are all really individual.

Keep in mind all the new Occassions products, plus the Sale-a-bration prmotion (1 free item for every $90Au spent) begin this Tues 5th January. If you want to know more, feel free to contact me, and use me as your demonstrator.

Much love, Em




1 comment:

  1. Em - This detailed paper looks wonderful as the centerpiece on this card. The depth of it gives your sentiment and die cut heart such prominence. Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with this Pals Paper Arts sketch!

    ReplyDelete