Friday 4 December 2015

New Catalogues

Its that time of year when we are saying goodbye to the Holiday Catalogue, but have the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration just around the corner.
Officially they launch Jan 5th, but if you would like your own copy in the mail asap, just let me know!
Ive seen both catalogues all ready and they are amazing! I seriously cannot believe the gorgeous products we have coming. As soon as my pre-order arrives (benefit of being a demonstrator... plus the awesome discount) I will be popping up some sneak peak samples... make sure you check back.
For those who havent experienced it before, Sale-a-bration is a great time to buy Stampin'Up! goodies. For every $90aud you spend on any current products (including new Occasions product and product from the Annual Catalogue) you recieve a gift of your choice from the Sale-a-bration mini catalogue. Items include exclusive stamp sets, papers and even Project Life cards!
So much excitement!
Another happy moment this week was when I stumbled upon a whole heap of projects I had photographed but not blogged, before I got sick. So look out news feed, coz I will be posting as many of them as I can!
Have a great weekend.
Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment