Friday 18 December 2015

Cloudy with a chance of Glitter


This little thankyou card was incredibly quick and easy but I really love it. I actually wanted to keep it and pretend someone gave it to me... but I didnt ofcourse!

The cloudy paper from the Sweet Lil Things range immediately reminded me of the stamp from the special set Sprinkles of Life (the set that raises money for the RMHC) I reall like how they look together.

 I am loving the coordinating cardstock packs that Stampin'Up! are now doing with each colour range. Both the Tip Top Taupe and the Pool Party I have used on this card come from the pack which coordinates with Sweet Lil Things.

I also added a dash of clear Dazzling Details, which has to be one of my all time favourite things ever.

Now for some exciting news! I'm taking part in a very exciting international blog hop this weekend... make sure you pop back and take a look!

See you doon, Em


 Massive End of Year Sale NOW ON at www.stampinup.com.au

 Make sure to select me Em Robinson, Victoria as your demo... Australia wide










No comments:

Post a Comment