Saturday 20 June 2015

Creative Bundle Kit version 5

Can you believe we are up to day 5 already!! Where is this week going?!

Todays twist on the Creative Bundle challenge uses very similar materials to yesterday, with the addition of the Another Thankyou stamp set (which was also used in version 3)

You can see how diverse the Sprinkles of Life set is... it makes cupcakes too (and more, as you will see in version 7!) and I love that sentiment "Money can't buy happiness... but it can buy cupcakes. And thats kind of the same thing." (so long as they are gluten free for me)

I used a scrap of vellum I had left over from Sale-a-bration to create the cupcake patty pan, but you could also use patterned paper.

Here is the ingredients:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Come back tomorrow when I will again use the "I think You're Great" stamp (from versions 2 and 3) to create a totally different look.

See ya then

 Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment