Sunday 17 May 2015

Mojo Monday 397- Sweet Taffy Thanks

I can't believe I have done Mojo Monday for 3 weeks in a row!! It sure is addictive!

Here is this weeks sketch:

And here is my take on it:

I kept things really simple this week and stuck the the retiring Sweet Taffy Paper Range. The exception is the butterflies which I had prepunched from the Brights Paper Stack.

I have really mix and matched my cardstock this week, using up what was on hand. The background is Daffodil Delight and I will let you in on a little secret... it actually is from a card that I totally stuffed up. I had make a boo boo with my stamping, but the layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock and patterned paper totally covered up my mistake! I love reusing bits and pieces!

All the other cardstock is Stampin'Up! scraps that I had left over.

The Many Thanks sentiment is from Another Thankyou.

If any of my readers are playing along with Mojo Monday I would love for you to let me know!

Much Love
Em

PS- Just a reminder as there is SOOO much going on right now.
My FREE  catalogue launch party still has spots available. Please feel free to invite any of your crafty friends Australia wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment