Wednesday 11 March 2015

I love this paper!

Today I am sharing two cards that (once again) are created with product from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue. We are almost half way through March now, so if you want to earn fantastic free product, make sure you put an order in soon!

I love this 'aztec' looking paper in the Best Year Ever DSP. This first card shows a simple use for it, as a background covering the entire base of the card. I have teamed it with the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the "You Brighten my Day" stamp (also from the Sale-a-abration catalogue)

This second card was created in the same session (incidently, whilst watching MKR!) I noticed that the paper could be cut to create angular hearts using the pattern. It was a bit more fiddly but I am really happy with the effect.


Isn't it funny how from one paper you can create two totally different looks.

Much love, Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment