Wednesday 7 January 2015

catalogue launch part 2

And now for my Occasions Picks!
Seriously, how beautiful is this catalogue. I kind of want everything! But I am going to be disciplined and just share my ABSOLUTE must haves.

To view the Occasions products instore, you can follow this link:

All items that I feature will also contain a link so you can look at the product in more detail. (Notice I learned how to do my links in a neater format... Im still learning blogger!)

There were two items that I mentally purchased as soon as I saw them. The first was this amazing Project Life Kit.


There is so much I love about this kit. The colours (my caravan/home is grey and white with yellow pops) the style, the ease of use. I also love how great it would be as a gift. Even for someone who doesn't consider themselves 'arty' this project is so achievable. There is a matching PL stamp set that coordinates with this kit.

My second MUST HAVE was this punch.


Normally I am not really a 'punch' person. (Well except this one) I live in a caravan, so storage space is a huge issue for me.  But when I saw the Bow Builder, my mind went into overdrive with card and giftwrapping possibilities. For instance, how cute is this card, found on Pinterest, by a clever artist named Julie Gearinger?


I also love pretty much everything on this page of the catalogue (yep, that's the whole page right there... I couldn't narrow down a fave)

 I love this collection. And it seriously doesn't have to be totally limited to baby cards or layouts. I am loving that indie chevron heart for pretty much EVERYTHING.

How cute is this Little Sunshine layout from the catalogue!

You might remember in yesterdays post, I shared a gorgeous card from Pinterest (artist is Judy Mullen) featuring butterflies. 


I LOVE these new products, specifically the Butterflies Thinlets Dies and the Butterfly Basics stamps. Stampin'Up have a special on these two products when you purchase them as a bundle, with 15% off!

 This cute card from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue features the Thinlets Die (also, see that Congrats stamp... that's a Sale-a-bration freebie from the set Simply Wonderful)

 I also found this gorgeous card using the stamp set and die on Pinterest. (artist is Julie Davison)

Another 15% off bundle that I love is this set, featuring the You Plus Me stamps and the Stacked with Love papers.

 How super cute is this!

 Speaking of cute... checkout the Hello You Thinlets Dies as shown on the cards below.
(Remember that to use dies you need a Die Cutter)

 Finally I wanted to share this awesome kit So You.

Create a whole album for $34.95. Ummm YES PLEASE.
How cool would this be as a gift, either made up (I am thinking babies, holidays, friendship, wedding) or given to someone as is, to create themselves.

Well... I am exhausted now. And there are SO MANY goodies I haven't even shared. Check out the catalogue and let me know what your favourites are!

Love, Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment