Tuesday 6 January 2015

catalogue launch part 1

Today was the Australia wide launch of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues from Stampin'Up. There are sooo many amazing new products that I am dying to share with you!
I realized when I was organizing the pictures for this post though, that there is WAY too much goodness to share in one go!

So, today I am going to share a few of my MUST HAVES from Sale-a-Bration, and then tomorrow I will share my picks from the Occasions catalogue.


How gorgeous is that compilation on the cover?! I am loving the fresh mix of colours that have been used... and how cute is that little bunting!
For those who don't know, the whole Sale-a-Bration catalogue is basically advertising stuff for FREE! Yep, thats right, free.
Basically for every $90 you spend (before postage and handling) on Stampin'Up products, you get a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. How amazing is that!?

I am LOVING the 'best' series of freebies, The Best Day Ever Stamp Set (shown below) and the Best Year Ever Designer Series paper (also shown below.) There is also a matching accessories pack.
 This stuff is so versatile. Here are two examples from the catalogue of how it can be used:




How cute is this scrapbook page!
I love the colours, the simple sentiments, it just makes me happy!




This card is so simple, and gorgeous!







I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the You Brighten My Day Stamp Set.
Its so whimsical, and I am brainstorming heaps of creative ideas for this lot...


 The free Blendabilities set offer is fantastic. 'Blendies' aren't just another 'texta' marker, they are actually alcohol inks and can be used not just for colouring, blending and shading, but even applied to the stamp directly as ink!


When I first saw the Lotus Blossom Stamp, I had trouble picturing what it would look like stamped.

I didnt have to look far though, check out this awesome example from the catalogue!
This stamp seriously looks like a watercolour painting.
 Here is a card that I found on Pinterest, using the Lotus Blossum stamp set, as well as another set from the Occasions Catalogue (Butterfly Basics) and the Butterflies Thinlet dies. This card was made by a talented lady named Judy Mullen. I am loving the muted colours!


 If you love the watercolour look of the Lotus Blossum, check out the Occasions Catalogue for the Painted Petals Stamp Set (page 18 and 19) or online Lotus Blossum


Finally, for the scrapbookers out there, or those using Project Life, you haven't been forgotten in the Sale-a-Bration. There is a range of exclusive This Day Project Life Mini Cards.

 HOW CUTE ARE THEY!

Make sure you come back tomorrow and check out all of my Occasions picks!

Love, Emilie




No comments:

Post a Comment