Wednesday 6 July 2016

Missing = Me

Hi everyone.
You might be wondering... where have I been?
If you have been visiting my blog for awhile, you would know that I have been unwell for quite some time. Whilst my surgery in December was successful, I have since found out that I have a few other medical issues I wasnt aware of. So I'm in the process of sorting those issues out!
But the main reason ive been missing online is that my right hand has been in a splint for 8 weeks (with at least another 6 to go!) So crafting is out of the question (boo) and typing is very difficult.
It's so annoying because... have u seen the new catalogue. It's AMAZING! If you haven't pop me an email or Facebook pm!
I am still a Stampin'Up! Demo tho... so if you are wanting to order I can definitely help you out (and would be super grateful for the income as I have not been able to do my 'real job' since last August!)
As soon as I can craft I will be back with heaps more inspiration.
Thankyou for your patience!!

1 comment:

  1. Bad luck about the hand but good luck that you have identified the other issues and so can do something about them.

    It's an ill wind that blows no good.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete