Friday 1 April 2016

Rose Wonder Kraft Card


Today I am featuring a stamp that has been seen on my blog many times before, the delightful Rose Wonder. Whilst in the past I have used the rose image on quite classic cards, today I have paired it with kraft cardstock for a more casual look.

The idea for the card came about when I was playing with a completely different stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge. Using Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron ink, I created a cute 'splodgy' background... I just wasnt sure what to do with it next.

I played around with some scraps of paper and came up with a banner combination of Birthday Bouquet, Pool Party and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  The idea for using the rose stamp was drawn from the blue roses on the patterned paper.

I decided to keep the card simple and not add a sentiment, that way it can be used for a multitude of different events or circumstances. I always like to have a few non specific cards in my stash... you never know when you might need a card!

Have a great day, Em

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment